Corey: Great start with this. You're clear, well organized, and have facts at your fingertips. Nice going. You seem to have lots of confidence and poise, and you've got a good focus.
For next time, see if you can tape the speech as if you're actually trying to convince me. Right now, you seem to be telling me about your argument rather than trying to make me buy it. You're calm, cool and collected...which is OK, but you don't seem very passionate about your desire to win me over. So....win me over! That's all that's missing at this point.
hey Corey, lookin' good man. I think you spoke very clearly and had your game plan for what you were going to say laid out and organized, so you got all of the points across well. On top of that, you were calm and it was very easy to understand what you were saying. Something that I think could've been better is that during the speech it kind of sounded like you were reading it off a script and it sort of lacked emotion. Besides that I think you had good arguments and got your points across in a clear and concise way. Stay golden.
coreeeeeeeeey good start i like how you backed up all your facts and i also liked that you were very clear with everything. For next time just give it more life and be more excited
hey corey, Really good points about why to buy a used car. You had good facts, but the only thing is it was a little scripted. Try and get a little more flow, but other than that it was awesome!
Hey Corey, I enjoyed listening to your speech what I liked was that you clearly did research and were able to articulate your points. I think you could imporve this by maybe changing your voice and making it sound more persuavive. Overall I think its good so far.
Corey: Great start with this. You're clear, well organized, and have facts at your fingertips. Nice going. You seem to have lots of confidence and poise, and you've got a good focus.
ReplyDeleteFor next time, see if you can tape the speech as if you're actually trying to convince me. Right now, you seem to be telling me about your argument rather than trying to make me buy it. You're calm, cool and collected...which is OK, but you don't seem very passionate about your desire to win me over. So....win me over! That's all that's missing at this point.
hey Corey, lookin' good man. I think you spoke very clearly and had your game plan for what you were going to say laid out and organized, so you got all of the points across well. On top of that, you were calm and it was very easy to understand what you were saying. Something that I think could've been better is that during the speech it kind of sounded like you were reading it off a script and it sort of lacked emotion. Besides that I think you had good arguments and got your points across in a clear and concise way. Stay golden.
ReplyDeletecoreeeeeeeeey good start i like how you backed up all your facts and i also liked that you were very clear with everything. For next time just give it more life and be more excited
ReplyDeletehey corey,
ReplyDeleteReally good points about why to buy a used car. You had good facts, but the only thing is it was a little scripted. Try and get a little more flow, but other than that it was awesome!
Hey Corey,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed listening to your speech what I liked was that you clearly did research and were able to articulate your points. I think you could imporve this by maybe changing your voice and making it sound more persuavive. Overall I think its good so far.