After reading 10 articles and blogs about surfing I feel like I'm Kelly Slater. I think the best topic that I gathered from my research is surfing's rich history. People surfed hundreds of years ago before Columbus even landed on the New World. I also learned a lot about surfing culture and how it is more than just catching waves. Researching surfing also made me think about what I want to do with my life. I kind of liked the thought of surfing on beach all day, even though that is not very feasible. Another interesting article I read was all about the start of women's professional surfing. It was a good article that clearly outlined the four factors that caused the start of women's surfing.
Corey: I think I confused you. The point of this assignment is for you to write a paragraph about the best idea (most interesting) you have about your topic, surfing. What did you learn? what did it make you think about? What was the most interesting?
ReplyDeleteGive this another shot.